nakedpeoplehe@gmail.com

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Nudist People

 I've been asking many times about a project dedicated to naturist, so here is it - a new blog from the "Naked People" series.

The idea is very simple - naked people outdoors. Show us how do you spend your time nude in nature!

If you want to take part in the project, send an application at: nakedpeoplehe@gmail.com

Attach photo like below:

  • showing you naked - in the garden, at the beach, in the forest, in the mountains or in the city
  • you can choose the pose:standing, laying, sitting, working, reading, climbing, playing sports, riding a bike etc.
The photos don't have to be proffesional, but they should be:
- clear and in good quality
-  taken in the same place
- non-sexual (so no erections please)

Your message must contain:

1. One photo.

2. Your name, age and country.

3. The consent:

"I am over 18 and I give my consent for publication of my photos on the blog Nudist People"

I reply for all the e-mails, so if you didn't get anything from me, just check your SPAM folder - some messages can be marked as spam, if they included a link to my blog.

Here are some good examples: